Education and training is available through the FASD Institute.
Here is a sample of some of Natascha Lawrence's professional presentations:
· FASD Course COUN-1140 , JIBC, January 23, 2020
·COUN-1140, FASD Towards Better Understanding, JIBC, New Westminster, January 23, 2020
·Panel Discussion: Burnout, Compassion, Fatigue, and Vicarious Trauma - Moving to Resilience and Wellness, BCACC Conference, November 1, 2019
· FASD and Mental Health: What works and what does not work, BCACC Conference, November 1, 2019
· FASD for Early Childhood Educators, WCCRC, Vancouver, September 11, 2019;
· Webinar, FASD in the Playroom Episode, Synergetic Play Therapy Lessons from the Playroom #42, April 2019
· Supporting Individuals with FASD, Community Meeting, Prince George, January 25-26, 2018
· Keynote, FASD BC POPFASD District Partner’s Meeting, November 23, 2018
· Information Night on FASD, RTRA, November 22, 2018
· FASD for Front Line Service Providers, Encompass Support Services, June, 1, 2018
· FASD for Educators, Stz’uminus Community School, May 18, 2018
· FASD in a Day for Service Providers, April 6, 2018
· Local Planning Committee: The 7th International Conference on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, Integrating Research, Policy and Promising Practices from around the World, March 1-4, 2017
· Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) in the Playroom, November 10, 2017
· BCACC Counsellor Café: Mental Health Treatment for Individuals with FASD, Oct. 17, 2017
· Mental Health and Addictions Treatment for Individuals with FASD: What works and what does not work, FASD in the DTES Conference, October 15, 2015
· Planning Committee: FASD in the DTES: Skills, Strategies, and Support Conference, Vancouver, October 15, 2015
· How to support our clients with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, MCFD/VCH, 2014/2015
· Zones of Regulation Curriculum, JCS, 2015
· MindUp Curriculum , JCS, 2015
· Child Parent Relationship Therapy, MCFD, 2014
If you would like to learn more about FASD, Neurodiversity, and how Natascha
I have been on the planning Committees for the International FASD Research and the FASD and the Downtown East Side Conferences.
I will be doing two poster presentations at the upcoming 9th International Conference on Adolescents and Adults, April 22-25, 2020 in Vancouver, BC. Cancelled due to Covid-19.
I was a breakout session presenter and panel member for the WIRED TOGETHER
SELF, SCIENCE, SOCIETY Conference in Richmond, BC, Nov 1-3, 2019
Sign up to hear from us about our 10 week Parenting Through the Covid-19 Pandemic Video Series, Online FASD courses, other resources, updates, and more.